These Olive linen napkins are smooth, soft and absorbent - perfect for your dinner, lunch or breakfast table. Simple yet elegant, they will dress up a dinner party, but we love them for daily meals too.
Linen is durable, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. Easy to care for, it will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low. Ironing is totally optional - your choice!
Embrace (as we do) the sustainable “use cloth not paper” tenet, and have plenty of linen napkins on hand to use daily.
- 100% linen, Olive green
- 18" x 18”, sold as a set of 4
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent
- Stain resistant + long-wearing
- Elegantly wrapped with a twill ribbon and bow
- Designed, cut and sewn with care in San Francisco
- A perfect gift for the host