We're excited about the newest addition to our apron palette, Olive. It is nature's shade of deep green, distinctive, practical and very appealing. This apron has been thoroughly tested and approved for durability. It washes easily, air dries quickly, and will wear well and last for a very long time. We’ve designed the cross-back ties for comfort and a good fit, without any strain on your neck. Linen is lighter in weight, but stronger and more durable than most cotton or blends. And linen breathes, so you can wear this apron all day long and still be cool (of course!).
We pay attention to the details too: our sturdy nickel-plated grommets and custom-dyed twill tape ties are American-made, of the best quality we can find. We cut and sew in small batches here in San Francisco, check each apron one-by-one, and tie them with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% linen, with slate-grey cotton twill ties
- 35" long x 30" wide, 10" wide at bib, with 60" ties
- One size fits most
- Tie in front or back, to fit snugly or loosely
- Washes easily, air dries quickly, no ironing necessary
- Linen resists dirt, and stains are easy to remove
- Designed, cut and sewn in San Francisco