With spring comes freshness, and our bright citron stripes on crisp white linen will certainly brighten and freshen up any kitchen. The simple and modern design is inspired by the shapes and symbols that encourage "kitchen-talk" and the start of many colorful conversations while cooking, eating, cleaning up or hanging out.
This linen is lightweight and durable. It naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp.
We handprint each towel one-by-one using water-based inks, working in small batches here in San Francisco. We pay attention to the details, and each piece is tied with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% linen, printed with citron ink, 22" x 26"
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting
- Designed, cut, silk-screened and sewn with care in San Francisco