On Sale! Stripes make everything better... your table settings included! The striped pattern was inspired by the work of one of our favorite architects, Gio Ponti. We've designed for your creative input too: fold them in different directions to create multiple patterns at each placesetting. The linen is smooth, soft and absorbent - perfect for your dinner, lunch or breakfast table. Embrace (as we do) the sustainable “use cloth not paper” tenet, and have plenty of linen napkins on hand to use daily.
- 20" x 20", 100% lightweight oyster white linen
- Handprinted with eco-friendly water-based inks in a deep forest green
- Stripes may vary from straight to wavy due to the handprinting process
- Stain resistant, launders easily, dries quickly, no need to iron
- Designed, handprinted and sewn with care in San Francisco
- Sold as a set of 4 napkins