50% Off Seconds Quality $42. The process of making our aprons sometimes results in a product with a few flaws in the fabric or from the sewing process. We like to use and reuse everything, so we've made our "seconds" quality items available at a great price, with a promise that they will function just the same.
These aprons are elegant, but durable. They wash well, air dry quickly, and will last for a very long time. We’ve designed the cross-back ties for comfort and a good fit, without any strain on your neck. Linen is lighter in weight, but stronger and more durable than most cotton or blends. And linen breathes, so you can wear this apron all day long and still be cool (of course!).
- These are "seconds" quality because of fabric or sewing flaws
- Sorry, no returns on seconds
- 100% linen, with slate-grey cotton twill ties
- 35" long x 30" wide, 10" wide at bib, with 60" ties
- One size fits most
- Tie in front or back, to fit snugly or loosely
- Washes easily, air dries quickly, no ironing necessary
- Linen resists dirt, and stains are easy to remove
- Designed, cut and sewn in San Francisco