A special gift set for those who love time in the kitchen together. This set of 2 handprinted towels are packaged in a reusable oyster white linen bag with a twill ribbon tie.
Linen is durable, ultra-absorbent, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton... making for the best kitchen towel. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Easy to care for, just machine wash in cool to warm water. Air dry quickly or tumble dry on low and remove while damp. Ready to use again and again.
We handprint each towel one-by-one using water-based inks that will integrate into the texture of the linen when washed. We pay attention to the details, and each piece includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging.
- The set of 2 tea towels is enclosed in a reusable linen bag
- 100% natural oyster linen, printed with noir ink, 18" x 26".
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional. Softens with washing.
- Absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting.
- Designed, cut, screen-printed and sewn with care in San Francisco.