Our Bistro Apron was inspired by men who love to cook, and designed to fit both women and men comfortably. It is long and wide and universally just looks good. On the front, there's a loop of fabric to hold a tea towel, and a pocket to keep tools handy. The Crimson linen is a striking seasonal favorite, guaranteed to impress. This apron is a favorite of professional and home chefs, and is worn at some of America's finest restaurants.
We pay attention to the details too: our sturdy nickel-plated grommets and custom-dyed twill tape ties are American-made, of the best quality we can find. We cut and sew in small batches here in San Francisco, check each apron one-by-one, and tie them with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- This is a "seconds" quality because of a flaw in the linen fabric
- Sorry, no returns on seconds
- 100% linen, with slate-grey cotton twill ties
- 33" long x 40" wide
- One size fits most
- Washes easily, air dries quickly, no ironing necessary
- Linen resists dirt and stains are easy to remove
- Designed, cut and sewn in San Francisco