The soft gray color of a beach stone inspired this warm and neutral linen. It makes a perfect pair with the bright citron or bleu towels, and looks lovely with our soft rose towel. It's versatile too... use it as a towel, a generously sized napkin or placemat, or a furoshiki-style wrap.
This linen is lightweight, soft and absorbent. It naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use.
We use low impact fiber-reactive dyes, and these towels are colorfast – they will not fade or wash out. Easy to care for: just wash in cool to warm water (no bleach, please), air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp.
- 100% linen, dyed a soft stone gray, 22" x 26"
- Pre-washed and colorfast: will not fade or wash out
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, no bleach.
- Soft and absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting
- Designed, cut, sewn and dyed with care in San Francisco