Regularly $24, on sale for $18. We've taken an artistic French approach to bleu, and mixed up a bold and striking color. You'll simply want to get your hands on this towel... the texture of the linen and the strong color are irresistible. Use it as a towel, a generously sized napkin or placemat, or a furoshiki-style wrap.
This linen is lightweight, soft and absorbent. It naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use.
We use low impact fiber-reactive dyes, and these towels are colorfast – they will not fade or wash out. Easy to care for: just wash in cool to warm water (no bleach, please), air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp.
- 100% linen, dyed a strong bleu, 22" x 26"
- Pre-washed and colorfast: will not fade or wash out
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, no bleach.
- Soft and absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting
- Designed, cut, sewn and dyed with care in San Francisco