Cooking is rarely a solo sport, and a good cook and helper is always welcome. This linen towel is a testament to congregating in the kitchen, and will become your favorite essential tool.
Linen is durable, ultra-absorbent, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton... making for the best kitchen towel. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water. It will air dry quickly or tumble dry on low and remove while damp. Ready to use again and again.
We handprint each towel one-by-one using water-based inks that will integrate into the texture of the linen when washed. We pay attention to the details, and each piece is tied with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% oyster white linen, printed with noir (almost black) ink, 18" x 26"
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting
- Designed, screen-printed and sewn with care in San Francisco