We have said that "stripes make everything better" and our graphic series of linen towels do just that. The stripes become shapes – dots, points and blocks – printed on great big squares of luxurious but practical linen.
They are designed for use as a towel, but with a little creativity become a generously sized napkin or placemat, a café table covering or a furoshiki-style wrap.
The linen is lightweight and softens as you use and wash it. Linen naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton... making for the best kitchen towel. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use.
Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water (no bleach, please), air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while slightly damp for less wrinkling. Ready to use again and again.
- 100% linen, printed stripes in a bright citron yellow
- generously sized, 26" x 26"
- Printed with water-based inks
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, no bleach please.
- Designed, cut, screen-printed and sewn with care in San Francisco