A great gift for any cook or kitchen enthusiast, this set of 3 towels is specially packaged in a reusable oyster white linen bag with a twill ribbon tie. Our palette of poppy, fog blue and citrine linen is bold, distinctive and sure to bring a smile (we've embroidered our "use cloth not paper" smile symbol in the lower corner of each towel).
The linen is medium-weight, soft and absorbent. It naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton... making for the best kitchen towels. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use.
We use low impact fiber-reactive dyes, and these towels are colorfast – they will not fade or wash out. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water (no bleach, please), air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while slightly damp for less wrinkling. Ready to use again and again.
- The set of 3 towels is enclosed in a reusable linen bag
- 100% linen, dyed in small batches, 22" x 26"
- Pre-washed and colorfast: will not fade or wash out
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, no bleach.
- Designed, cut, sewn and dyed with care in San Francisco