These lightweight and breathable linen masks are the result of a collaboration with Thomas Im of Mimot Studio. We combined his very smart design with Studiopatro linen for a distinctive and comfortable face mask, sewn and assembled with love and care. My favorite part: his design allows for adjustments. The clever washer and knotted elastic ties easily adjust to your preferred comfort level.
Here's why linen is a great fabric for face masks: it is strong yet breathable, naturally resists odors and stains, and is super easy to care for. It looks great too!
- 2 layers of 100% lightweight linen
- elastic polyester ties
- fabric paper washers (washable and reusable)
- handmade by very cool people
- approximately 3" x 8", expands to 5" x 8"
- sold individually
- Cool to warm water wash, by hand or machine.
- Best to air dry, and linen dries quickly.