On Sale at 30% Off! Regularly $36, now $25. We designed these lightweight linen napkins exclusively for our friends at Heath Ceramics. The striped pattern was inspired by the work of architect Gio Ponti, and the palette of colors matches Heath's Winter Seasonal Collection of wonderful ceramic pieces.
We've designed for your creative input too: fold them to create different patterns at each placesetting, or mix + match colors, stripes and solids. The linen is smooth, soft and absorbent - perfect for your dinner, lunch or breakfast table. Embrace (as we do) the sustainable “use cloth not paper” tenet, and have plenty of linen napkins on hand to use daily.
- 20" x 20", 100% lightweight oyster white linen
- Handprinted with eco-friendly water-based inks
- Stripes may vary from straight to wavy due to the handprinting process
- Sold as a set of 2
- Stain resistant, launders easily, dries quickly, no need to iron
- Designed, handprinted and sewn with care in San Francisco