My inspiration for this design was simple and quick: I watched a chef-friend at home throw on an apron, make a quick salad and ta-da, he was done! The apron went back to its hook, and I knew that our line-up of linen aprons needed a Quickie Apron.
Then I found this beautiful oyster linen, with a woven natural flax stripe. Classic, distinctive, simply perfect. The no-fuss design has the proportions of all our aprons and an adjustable neck strap. Once you tie it on to fit comfortably, you're done. Slip it on and off over your head, even wash with the knot in place.
Linen is more practical than you may think, as it resists odors and stains are easy to remove (a bit of dish soap + water at the sink and it's gone!). This apron washes well, air dries quickly, will wear well and last for a very long time.
We cut and sew in small batches here in San Francisco, check each apron one-by-one, and tie them with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% oyster linen with a natural linen stripe
- 35" long x 30" wide, 10" wide at bib, with 42" ties
- One size fits most
- Tie in front or back, to fit snugly or loosely
- Washes easily, air dries quickly, no ironing necessary
- Linen resists dirt, and stains are easy to remove
- Designed, cut and sewn in San Francisco