On Sale, $10 off. Was $28, now $18! This design started as a pencil sketch, inspired by whimsy, nature and my love of everything floral. And now it's a light-hearted but highly functional kitchen linen.
Our linen is durable, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp. Ironing is totally optional - your choice!
We handprint each towel one-by-one using water-based inks, working in small batches here in San Francisco. We pay attention to the details, and each piece is tied with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% oyster white linen, printed with slate gray ink, 18" x 26"
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting
- Designed, cut, silk-screened and sewn with care in San Francisco