Bright... colorful... light-catching... hot and summery, like a field of blooming flowers. These colors just make us happy, so we call them Happy Linens. Color-up your kitchen or tabletop and use this linen to dry hands, glassware and dishes. Or fold them down for a placemat or generous napkin (when folded in half they make a perfectly sized placemat). Guaranteed to make you smile :)
This linen is extra-soft, absorbent and luxurious. Durable, naturally resistant to dirt and stains, it is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. Easy to care for too... just wash in cool to warm water, no bleach. Best to air dry, or tumble dry on low and remove while slightly damp.
- Set of 3 HOT towels: 1 Marigold, 1 Peony, 1 Poppy
- 100% linen, 18" x 25"
- Colorfast (colors won't bleed, but no bleach please)
- Soft and absorbent, quick-drying
- Loop twill ribbon on back for hanging
- Designed and made with care in San Francisco
- Use cloth not paper :) as a towel, napkin or placemat