When you cook everyday, life will be delicious. This traditional striped pattern will encourage that basic and healthy behavior while being the first thing you reach for in the kitchen.
Our linen is durable, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp. Ironing is totally optional - your choice!
We handprint each towel one-by-one using water-based inks, working in small batches here in San Francisco. We pay attention to the details, and each piece is tied with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% oatmeal linen, printed with noir (almost black) ink, 18" x 26”
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting
- Elegantly wrapped with a twill ribbon and care tag
- Designed, cut, silk-screened and sewn with care in San Francisco