We choose our color palettes carefully, looking for distinctive and complementary colors. This shade of red/orange was inspired by a trip to the French countryside where poppies grow among the lavender, and it was stunning. Bright and bold, this linen towel is sure to make you smile (we've embroidered our "use cloth not paper" smile symbol in the lower corner).
The linen is medium-weight, soft and absorbent. It naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton... making for the best kitchen towel. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use.
We use low impact fiber-reactive dyes, and these towels are colorfast – they will not fade or wash out. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water (no bleach, please), air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while slightly damp for less wrinkling. Ready to use again and again.
Use it as a towel, a generously sized napkin or placemat, or a furoshiki-style wrap.
- 100% linen, dyed a bright poppy red/orange, 22" x 26"
- Pre-washed and colorfast: will not fade or wash out
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, no bleach.
- Designed, cut, sewn and dyed with care in San Francisco