We designed these linen napkins exclusively for Heath Ceramics, and the palette of colors matches their Spring Seasonal Collection of wonderful ceramic pieces.
The bright and bold plaid pattern, inspired by spring and summer picnics, is screen-printed right here in San Francisco. The linen is smooth, soft and absorbent - perfect for your dinner, lunch or breakfast table. Embrace (as we do) the sustainable “use cloth not paper” tenet, and have plenty of linen napkins on hand to use daily.
- 16.5" square, 100% lightweight oyster white linen
- Screen-printed with eco-friendly water-based pigments
- Pre-washed, soft and absorbent, ready to use
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Designed, printed and sewn with care in San Francisco