Sorry, temporarily out-of-stock. Available February 1st.
"I Left My Heart in San Francisco" was first sung by Tony Bennett at the Fairmont Hotel in 1961. This city – and the rest of the world – has been singing this popular song ever since.
The linen we use for our tea towels is durable, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp. Ironing is totally optional - your choice!
We handprint each towel one-by-one using water-based inks, working in small batches here in San Francisco. We pay attention to the details, and each piece is tied with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% oyster white linen, printed with Citron ink, 18" x 26”
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Elegantly wrapped with a twill ribbon and care tag
- Designed, cut, silk-screened and sewn with care in San Francisco